March 3, 2008

Small Group!

Last night was grouplink!
As far as I could see, it was a success. There were a ton of people there, and a swarm of kids in the cafeteria for high school groups. There was a literal stampede of high schoolers at one point (and unfortunately only 2 leaders actually in the room at the time). I'm really excited to say that 6 girls signed up for my group (including RONNA!!!), and I think that's a really good size for me, as someone who's never done this before.
My group starts on Tuesday the 11th, and I'm excited to spend time until then praying for my girls and getting in contact with them about next week. I can't wait.

2 comments:

Bradelyn said...

Hey Kelly! I'm so glad that you have those girls in your group. I know the feeling of excitement! Look forward to sharing stories of our groups. I'm praying for you as you start your group! :-D

Ronna said...

ha yay! im excited.

o yea... lol sorry about my dad...

*looks at audrey and lily* "are these your kids?"