March 19, 2008

7 Things

YAY! I've been tagged by the wonderful Ferris. The deal is to write 7 random facts about yourself and tag 7 people (which I guarantee I won't be able to do, since most of the girls I would tag have already been tagged and I highly doubt any men are about to waste blog space doing something like this. But hey, feel free to do it even if I don't bother tagging you).

1. I have this weird thing where I almost feel like I have to be reading something while I'm eating. I don't care if it's the nutritional information on a cereal box or the little advertisement things in restaurants; I almost always read while I'm eating.

2. I am ridiculously sentimental. My memories are attached to smells, sounds, pictures, songs, people, names, etc. I hold on to memories for a long time, and I love re-experiencing (is that a word?) those memories. Even vague things. For example, today I walked outside to get something out of my car. It was warm, it had been raining, and the smell of the rain on pavement reminds me of running around the neighborhood when I was little in the summers. I loved it.

3. I'm learning how much I love to laugh. Now I'm to the point where I don't care so much if I'm obnoxiously loud while doing it. I think I've laughed more in this past year than I have ever before. It's phenomenal.

4. I drink way too much soda. My favorite is mountain dew/code red. I'm pretty sure I'm addicted now. I can't remember the last day I've gone without having at least one can or bottle of soda.

5. I watch way too many trashy "reality" tv shows, and I've managed to hook Jennica on them, as well. Rock of Love, Flavor of Love, etc. You know, basically any show that presents the exact opposite image of what Jesus had in mind when He spoke about Love. It's a guilty pleasure. I'm only mildly ashamed.

6. I'm a really huge fan of being friends with adults. When I was younger, I got along better with adults than I did with kids my age. I remember my parents having several Christmas or New Years parties where I spent the majority of the time with them. I like when they respect me enough to have a real conversation with me.

7. I have a different view of myself on the inside. You know, there's the usual outer Kelly that everyone sees and talks to and knows, but then I have an inner Kelly. And inner Kelly dances and runs around a lot. She's a lot like Savannah Grace, I think. She rarely wears shoes, she laughs at everything, she sings at the top of her lungs, and she pretends that she can fly. In other words, I'm weird. I don't know where this came from or why I do this, but I've done it probably as long as I've been a Christian. I think my imagination is a little more active than I'd admit.


Okay let's see:
1. Jennica
2. Heather
3. Lindsey
[And I wouldn't be surprised if you guys didn't do it, but:]
4. Nick
5. Rob
Hmm. That's all I got.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of Rock of Love...can I say how much of a love/hate relationship I have with Daisy? hahahahaha.