March 8, 2008

No, really. Change it.

So I realized that I'm terrible with change in some areas (such as seat switching in class, or people moving away), but in other things (such as the arrangement of my room or the look of my blog), I constantly want change.
At home in Greenville, I change the view of my room every couple of months. I move furniture around. I have this one wall in my room that's painted solid blue/teal while the rest are sponge painted, and on that wall I go back and add lyrics and Bible verses and whatever with yellow paint. Last year, I really loved my room in Margaret Nance, and I had the opportunity to stay in it for another year. I couldn't make myself. I couldn't stand staying in the same place for another year. And if I didn't think it would bug everyone, I would change my blog like every other day. But that would bug me, too.

So my point was just to say that I welcome and need change in some areas of my life but refuse to believe it is necessary in others.

No comments: