March 5, 2008

Ready to go

Tonight we had a worship ministry dinner get-together shindig thing. I'm not really sure what you'd call it, but I loved it. I'm all for vision casting at Elevation.
Wade opened with psalm 100, we watched a video of one song in a Hillsong event, and discussed how that compared to our own ministry and shared thoughts on our own ministry.

I keep finding that with every conference and meeting I attend (Orange Tour, Amplify, tonight, etc.), I leave feeling pumped up and ready to see what great things God has for us in the next step of whatever ministry it is. I am SO excited for what is about to happen with our worship ministry in year three. I'm especially excited because tonight the guys helped me realize that the background singers have a lot more to offer than I previously thought we did. I wish I could be more specific about this, but I have a thousand thoughts running through my head. I spent my time driving to small group praying about all the amazing things that God is going to do this year in the worship ministry and in Elevation, as a whole.
Oh my word.
I'm excited.

No comments: