March 14, 2008

This Week

It's been a good, long week.

-Monday: babysat the McCart girls for a little bit on Monday. Watched some Care Bears movie; always an amazing experience.
-Tuesday: kicked off my first high school small group. I think it went well. We have a literal small group of 5 or 6 girls, but I think we'll be getting very close. There's one girl who's very similar to me and 4 who are pretty quiet. They're all laid back, and I like them a lot. I feel bad that we already have to take a break this coming week while I'm in Greenville on spring break.
-Wednesday: had our own college small group. We've added 3 new girls recently, including Bradelyn, and I'm really enjoying that. It's really nice to have a group of girls who consistently show up (at least in the past 2 weeks). As well as going through Pastor's sermons, we've started reading through Ephesians together, and I think that's going to add a lot to our group. I think it already has. And we're getting more intentional about keeping each other accountable, so I'm excited about that, too. It's also nice to have your roommate be the leader of your small group. There's not much I do or say that Jennica doesn't know about.
-Thursday: UNLEASH!! Loading up 150 volunteers and leaders and heading down to Newspring was phenomenal. I got a lot out of the student breakout session and the 2 main sessions (plus Roseangela's (spelling?) voice KILLS me. That girl is ridiculous). Overall the conference, was great. We had the largest, most ridiculously loud, teal group there. Good times.

Today spring break has officially started, and we're kicking it off by spending some quality McCart time. Tomorrow is the possibility of an Irish Festival, Sunday I'll be back on stage and Sunday night means going home to Greenville!!
I can't wait.

No comments: