March 24, 2008

to God be the glory

Oh my word, God is good!!!
Yesterday was such a monumental day. Almost 5000 people in 6 worship services and over 500 people chose to give their lives up to Christ and live for Him!!
God is so good and most certainly alive. I'm so thankful to be a part of this movement.

Yesterday was one of the best worship experiences I've ever had and definitely THE best I've had at Butler. The energy was just insane. We prayed together beforehand (which I'm finding out makes a huge difference. When we forget to pray or when every band member is not included in it, the energy is different). The song choices for the morning were phenomenal. The transition from We Are Alive to the bridge of Jesus Paid it All to SHOUT UNTO GOD (such an amazing, powerful, compelling, passionate song) was great. It took everything in me to not jump up and down on stage and dance around in circles. Ben Richter (not a clue who he is or where he's from, by the way) added a lot to it. The fact that the materials used for the grinders routine took up a lot of the stage pushed us in and made it a more interactive experience. I can't even explain in words how powerful the worship experience was yesterday. Oh my goodness, I'm already excited to get back on stage.

My God is so good.

No comments: