February 16, 2008

"Something to blog about later"

So I promised myself that I would find some sort of blog topic tonight while I was sitting in Pastor's living room. And I feel like I don't do random "this is what I did today" posts, so I'll take one today. I played guitar hero with Holly Furtick tonight and it was phenomenal!


I'll also do a Thankful Friday/Saturday post. (Why can't I ever be thankful on Thursdays?)
I'm thankful for:
-the kids I get to babysit and love.
-the families I get to spend time with afterwards. Getting to watch Pastor and Eric play guitar hero (with some valiant attempts at a particularly difficult Rage Against the Machine song).
-the fact that God has been providing for me big time in the financial department. The next step in this one is keeping track of tithes so that I can feel like He's in control of my finances rather than just giving them to me.
-the fact that I no longer feel separated from God. HUGE!!!! My inner self has been dancing around since yesterday.
-the smell of my house. I miss being at home in Greenville, and I miss the smell of my home and my family. You never realize things have a smell until you spend significant time away from them.
-AMPLIFY!!! I'm so excited for everything about Amplify: set up, worship, the actual event.
-the possibility of spending quality time with Anita, SG and Rylee next week while Phillip is away.

No comments: