August 14, 2008

This Sunday

If for some crazy reason you're not planning on being at Elevation this Sunday, you need to reschedule. This Sunday is going to rock your face off. If you were around for the last 2 Sundays to see over 1,000 people step out of the boat and get baptized, then I don't know how you couldn't come back this Sunday. Trust me, you want to be there. A lot more people are going to be stepping out of their own boats and really showing how their faith in God has paid off. God is faithful. He is good, and He delivers us.

I can't wait to see the tremendous faith of people this weekend (including my own roommate's. Love you, B) and I can't wait to see how God is going to reach hundreds of other people through it all. It's going to be a mind-blowing Sunday and I believe God is going to move in a huge way. I'm so thankful to be a part of it.

1 comment:

Erin Gail said...

thank you for your kind words! i don't mind strangers and i certainly don't mind prayer. the encouragement is much needed.

... and ps, it sounds like what God is doing in your life is pretty awesome. i hope he continues this great work in you.