February 9, 2009

[day 4]
















Ok, I know I'm already slacking on the photo days because I missed day 3, but in my defense I worked from 10-3:30 and went straight to Providence for our amazing night of praise and worship in celebration of Elevation's 3rd Year Anniversary!!! It was amazing and even came complete with a kick-a** guitar solo, compliments of Pastor Furtick. If you missed it, that's sad.

Anyways, here are 2 pictures from yesterday.
The first one, on the left, is courtesy of Cheyenne Schultz (www.cheyenneschultzphotography.blogspot.com check it out. she's awesome, i promise). I love this picture, and not just because I love all of Cheyenne's pictures. Yesterday was so much fun, just like every other Sunday morning. Burn for You is one of my favorite songs, and I remember how I felt in this moment yesterday, so I love it.

The second picture is courtesy of...me. This is what I looked like last night at midnight when I finally crawled up to my room to get ready for bed. (Just to tell you how tired I was, I went to bed at 12-ish and at the moment I've only been awake for about an hour and 15 minutes. and it's 3pm). Yesterday I didn't stop moving from 5am to about 8pm. 4 services at Providence and then 5 hours of work. As much as I worried about how all that was going to kill me yesterday, the day turned out pretty awesome. Work wasn't too bad, and I love the girls I work with. The icing on the cake was that my favorite person in the world came to see me and watched Madagascar 2 by himself while I fell asleep on the couch haha.

There you go for Day 4. We'll see what I get for Day 5 today.


P.S. you're just lucky I didn't post a picture of the disgusting blister on my heel.
You're welcome :]

1 comment:

Charlotte Wedding Photographer - The Schultzes said...

Thanks for the shout out, girl! :)

P.S. You rocked it out this weekend!