February 5, 2009

Copycat [day 1]



I don't have very many original ideas. But then again, I don't feel like anyone has a lot. We all just steal from other people, so I don't feel so bad.
Anyways, I'm going to copy my old friend, Stephanie, in an endeavor to take more pictures. I have a camera that I consider ballin' (yeah) and I rarely use it. So this is partly to encourage myself to take more pictures and partly to encourage myself to put something on this blog once in a while. So here we go. Feel free to verbally kick my butt if I slack.
I'll be doing this for at least 30 days. We'll see after that.

So this is rocket. After the McCarts left, I had this strange 4-person-family-sized gap in my life. And this small memento was something little I got just remind myself of how much they did for us while they were here for their short stay. It was the most tangible memory I could find and it only cost like $2 at the Disney store haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad you're joining the trend :)