March 11, 2009

priorities

"If you're reading more blogs than you are Scripture you have some priority issues."

dang. I suck.
I'm so bad about prioritizing. I always have good intentions about reading Scripture, but you know what they say about good intentions...
I always want to read my bible, but then I end up with no time or no energy, which really both just equal no excuse. but God's been using Phillip's walk through Scripture to speak to me in the last couple of days. Just two small blog posts about what he's been reading have encouraged me to realize that I'm not reading enough. Basically if someone spent a day with me, they would see that I love my computer and my blogs way more than I love my bible, and obviously that's not ok.
Time for change.

1 comment:

laurennicolelove.com said...

dear kelly,

okay. can you start sucking at life again please? because i really miss reading your blogs.

thanks.

- lauren